What types of projects are eligible for PACE?
Texas PACE legislation authorizes PACE funding for the installation of Qualified Improvements. Qualified Improvements must:
- Be permanently fixed to the real property;
- Have a demonstrated capacity to decrease
- Water consumption or demand; and/or
- Energy consumption or demand (Includes renewables and distributed generation products or devices on the customer’s side of the meter that use energy technology to generate electricity, provide thermal energy, or regulate temperature); and
- Have a useful life that exceeds the term of the PACE financing agreement.